Do you ever wake up feeling anxious and restless? This happens because either you have not slept well in the night or your morning habits are making you this way.Today we will talk about those powerful morning habits that can transform your life. By inculcating these habits in your daily routine you can certainly achieve more and feel calmer and relax.
What is the need of morning routine?
If you ask any successful person about the secret of their success they will always emphasize the power of morning routine. Morning routine means inculcating those habits in your routine that can enhance your productivity and overall well-being. These habits can be further divided into spiritual, physical and mental category.
- Try to do at least 15 minutes of stretching.
- 20-30 minutes of yoga or deep breathing exercise can surely help.
- Practice meditation.
- Drink lukewarm water or some antioxidant drink.
- 30 minutes of walk is also very helpful to energize our day.
- Oil pulling can also be a great option to start our day.
- Make your own bed.
- Adopt gratitude journal or practice gratitude in your daily life.
- A daily positive affirmation can help immensely to be positive throughout the day.
- Prioritize your daily goals and try to create a vision board so that you can practice visualization technique on a daily basis.
- Plan your day,planning makes you do less procrastination and increase your productivity.
- Listen or read something that is inspiring enough to uplift and charge you.
- Start every day by a big smile on your face. And give yourself some encouragement for a better start of the day.
Benefits of morning routine-
- By incorporating morning routine in your daily life you can start your day with peace and calmness.
- You will feel energetic and fresh throughout the day. You will feel more focused towards your goal.
- Less anxious and increased productivity can be seen by adopting a morning routine.
- You will be in a better mood and will efficiently work. And this thing will surely provide you some extra time to enjoy your life.
- It will improve self-discipline in your life.
Habits to avoid in the morning-
- Do not start your day by hitting the snooze button in the morning. Set an alarm and tell yourself that the snooze button is not an option.
- Do not use your phone in the first hour. Using your phone in the first hour of morning can decrease your productivity and make you feel anxious.
- Many people do not drink enough water in the morning and feel tired and sleepy. So you should avoid doing this thing also. It can help you increase your metabolism.